This is a Guitar-like application consisting of six fret buttons for you to play the guitar with. If you ever wanted to play the guitar on your phone, now is your chance. This app is simple enough for the beginners to use, and realistic enough for the experts to play with. This app is not an actual guitar, it only consists of fret buttons for you to have fun with. In order to strum, place four fingers in between the buttons and lift up and you are good to go. Please leave a review saying if you want the buttons to play the sound as soon as you press down or if you like it the way it is.
More Products to Consider
- Provide a 3D user interface for symbian phone.
- Adds a clock, date, battery level, free memory, open-apps count...
- Browse your Pocket PC with a sweep of a finger across the scree...
- Set multialarms on your Blackberry as you like, and be notified...
- Download the Hack system extension manager for the Palm organiz...
- Calculates the probable age of death.
- Synchronize Windows Mobile device clock with online time server...
- Add analog clock to your mobile device.
- App that lets capture photographs on mobile.
- Identify guitar and piano chords.
- Enable your Palm to support Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
- Tap the chord-buttons to trigger strumming guitar chords.
- Use this down-to-earth SilverScreen theme on your Palm.
- Add a background image to the screen of your Palm OS device.
- 99c app for the election night.
- App that plays animals sounds.
- Get the snow globe application on your iPhone.
- Quiet the busy mind to receptive state.
- Tune your guitar using Pocket PC.
- Tool for players of the stringed instruments.
- Guitar tuner software.
- Number game.
- Get the electrostatic plasma globe on your iPhone screen.
- Soft shutdown your OS.