This is a Guitar-like application consisting of six fret buttons for you to play the guitar with. If you ever wanted to play the guitar on your phone, now is your chance. This app is simple enough for the beginners to use, and realistic enough for the experts to play with. This app is not an actual guitar, it only consists of fret buttons for you to have fun with. In order to strum, place four fingers in between the buttons and lift up and you are good to go. Please leave a review saying if you want the buttons to play the sound as soon as you press down or if you like it the way it is.
More Products to Consider
- Provide a 3D user interface for symbian phone.
- Get a collection of Windows Phone 7 icons.
- Provide convenient iPhone-Style Alarm Clock for Windows Mobile ...
- Browse your Pocket PC with a sweep of a finger across the scree...
- Download the Hack system extension manager for the Palm organiz...
- Identify guitar and piano chords.
- Calculates the probable age of death.
- Tap the chord-buttons to trigger strumming guitar chords.
- Tenor steel pan emulator.
- Get the electrostatic plasma globe on your iPhone screen.
- Set multialarms on your Blackberry as you like, and be notified...
- Enlarge Graffiti recognition area to the size of your Palm's sc...
- Apps to mix photo.
- Draw and share your drawings on Windows Mobile device.
- Tune your guitar using Pocket PC.
- Synchronize Windows Mobile device clock with online time server...
- Find out when and where your favorite movies and TV shows are p...
- Number game.
- Get the snow globe application on your iPhone.
- Export a day, week, or a whole month entries to the MemoDB.
- Add analog clock to your mobile device.
- Weightlifter's logbook.
- 99c app for the election night.
- Sequential shooting camera & time-lapse video recorder.