This is a Guitar-like application consisting of six fret buttons for you to play the guitar with. If you ever wanted to play the guitar on your phone, now is your chance. This app is simple enough for the beginners to use, and realistic enough for the experts to play with. This app is not an actual guitar, it only consists of fret buttons for you to have fun with. In order to strum, place four fingers in between the buttons and lift up and you are good to go. Please leave a review saying if you want the buttons to play the sound as soon as you press down or if you like it the way it is.
More Products to Consider
- Provide a 3D user interface for symbian phone.
- Get a collection of Windows Phone 7 icons.
- Download the Hack system extension manager for the Palm organiz...
- Browse your Pocket PC with a sweep of a finger across the scree...
- Provide convenient iPhone-Style Alarm Clock for Windows Mobile ...
- Calculates the probable age of death.
- Tenor steel pan emulator.
- Identify guitar and piano chords.
- Enlarge Graffiti recognition area to the size of your Palm's sc...
- Tap the chord-buttons to trigger strumming guitar chords.
- Apps to mix photo.
- Find out when and where your favorite movies and TV shows are p...
- Export a day, week, or a whole month entries to the MemoDB.
- 99c app for the election night.
- Get the snow globe application on your iPhone.
- App that plays animals sounds.
- Get the electrostatic plasma globe on your iPhone screen.
- Tune your guitar using Pocket PC.
- Tool for players of the stringed instruments.
- Number game.
- Guitar tuner software.
- Throw a "digital" pie at someone you love (or hate).
- Learn to play guitar by viewing/editing tabs on your mobile dev...
- Weightlifter's logbook.