From Pollen Software:
Clever utility that simply starts the autorun program on the CD as if you had just inserted the CD. This circumvents ejecting and retracting the CD tray to get the initial menu back up. Just unzip the package to a subdirectory, and then run it. The first time it is run it will prompt you for the drive letter of your CD-ROM drive (eg "E:"), and each subsequent time it will attempt to autorun the CD in the drive. If no CD autorun information is obtainable from the media, then you are informed, otherwise the program does not show itself.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Cleans all unwanted files on your computer.
- CD ripper & converter to mp3, wma, ogg & others.
- Construct your own protractor.
- Remove multiple items from the Start menu in Microsoft Windows.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Rip CDs into WAV, MP3, WMA, or Ogg Vorbis files.
- Control and monitor processes running on your PC.
- Add desktop shortcuts and clean your computer of unneeded files...
- Make an exact copy of your original CD for backup purposes.
- Back up and recover your PC swiftly and reliably.