The Time Value of Money and Discounted Cash Flow Analysis are two cornerstone concepts of investment and financial analysis. Free Investment and Financial Calculator uses these two concepts to develop financial models for analyzing investments. It is known that most financial analysts in the industry developed their own set of models during their course of work over the years. The models usually form the basis of their analysis work and become an extremely important toolkit to them. This financial calculator and tutorial aims to provide the basis of building this toolkit and serve as a stepping stone for financial analysts to building more complex models.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Provide sales forecasting and inventory optimization software.
- Calculate and plan your long-term investments.
- Learn how to master the art and science of online forex trading...
- Provide a comprehensive suite of investment calculators and mod...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Generate business plan projections for three years.
- Initiate a savings plan, manage debt and plan for your financia...
- Evaluate and present business or portfolio performances.
- Make more sales, lower costs, and earn greater profit on eBay.