From BeeSync Technologies:
FramePad is a network protocol analyzer for Windows 98/NT/2000/XP. It allows you to examine data from a live network or from a capture file on disk. You can interactively browse the capture data, viewing summary and detail information for each packet.
- Work with multiple documents.
- Run multiple captures simultaneously with different capture filters.
- Open and edit large capture files up to 100 MB in size.
- Search for packets containing string or data pattern.
- Search for packets using the predefined filters.
- Save and load filters from file.
- Use protocol variables to define a new filter.
- Use hardware filter flags to limit type of frames captured.
- Use bookmarks to mark network frames in documents.
- Start and stop multiple running captures with one command.
- Print and print preview captured network frames.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Development & design of neural networks.
- Allows you to share any kind of files with other users.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Collect log information from large networks.
- Manage OpenText LiveLink documents.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Send and receive Microsoft Excel files to FTP.
- Network management tool.
- Control your local network traffic.
- Provide a complete printing system.