FramePad is a network protocol analyzer for Windows 98/NT/2000/XP. It allows you to examine data from a live network or from a capture file on disk. You can interactively browse the capture data, viewing summary and detail information for each packet.
- Work with multiple documents.
- Run multiple captures simultaneously with different capture filters.
- Open and edit large capture files up to 100 MB in size.
- Search for packets containing string or data pattern.
- Search for packets using the predefined filters.
- Save and load filters from file.
- Use protocol variables to define a new filter.
- Use hardware filter flags to limit type of frames captured.
- Use bookmarks to mark network frames in documents.
- Start and stop multiple running captures with one command.
- Print and print preview captured network frames.