From BeeSync Technologies:
FramePad is a network protocol analyzer for Windows 98/NT/2000/XP. It allows you to examine data from a live network or from a capture file on disk. You can interactively browse the capture data, viewing summary and detail information for each packet.
- Work with multiple documents.
- Run multiple captures simultaneously with different capture filters.
- Open and edit large capture files up to 100 MB in size.
- Search for packets containing string or data pattern.
- Search for packets using the predefined filters.
- Save and load filters from file.
- Use protocol variables to define a new filter.
- Use hardware filter flags to limit type of frames captured.
- Use bookmarks to mark network frames in documents.
- Start and stop multiple running captures with one command.
- Print and print preview captured network frames.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Development & design of neural networks.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Collect log information from large networks.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Network management tool.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Control your local network traffic.
- Scan the Web content and local files.