Fortora Fresh Finance is the straightforward personal finance software for everyone. With Fortora Fresh Finance you can easily manage your personal finance-related tasks, such as balancing the checkbook, keeping track of credit cards, bill reminders, budgets and more. And you can easily generate reports to see where your money is going. Fortora Fresh Finance's streamlined user interface has an easy learning curve, and you will be up and running in a matter of minutes.
What's new in this version:
- Added investment support
- Now automatically tabs to respective withdrawal/deposit field when adding transactions
- Added additional currencies
- Added customizable data and backup folder options
- Added Direct Connect compatibility mode
- Snow Leopard enhancements
- Other enhancements and fixes
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.Sponsored Products
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Create spreadsheets, analyze and share information.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Use the information provided easier, using less time.
- Recover lost and forgotten passwords from password protected VB...
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 16 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"The program lost all my financial data. No support"
Version: Fortora Fresh Finance 1.4.3
When it was working the program was reasonably fast and easy to use. For the simple financial tasks in my household (expense tracking, budgeting, etc.) it did the job fine.
It developed an error where it stopped working and is unable even to access my data backups. Absolutely no tech support available.
A few weeks ago the program developed an error which prevented me from accessing any of my data. It wouldn't let me access the backups either. Re-installing the program did nothing. Worst of all, 4 emails sent to tech support have all gone unanswered. The company's website claims in several places that they offer phone support but there are no phone numbers on the site and it's impossible to find a listing on the internet. Some rigorous searching pulled up a phone number on an old press release which goes straight to a Fortora voicemail box that is full and can take no more messages. Consumer reviews from a few years ago talk about how wonderful the tech support is but now it seems to be non-existant. I'm wondering if the company has gone out of business but can find no news about them on the Internet. Do NOT use this product.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content