Editors' Note: ...
Editors' reviewThis font-management tool fixes faulty fonts and also gives you a host of tools for organizing font files. We think its drag-and-drop operations offer significant advantages over Apple's built-in tools. And since corrupt or mismatched font files can cause inconsistent printing or crashes, FontAgent Pro should help your Mac stay on the straight and narrow, too. You can create custom font menus, nested sets, and multiple libraries for specific projects, making it easy to preview and choose from fonts in your collection. The program has an attractive interface that should make you feel at home, with WYSIWYG views and a simple FontPlayer for viewing and searching. With its advanced tools and features, casual users will appreciate the program's Setup Wizard when first getting started.
FontAgent optimizes and organizes all your fonts and provides cutting-edge features to maintain their integrity, create custom font sets, and activate them when they are needed.
FontAgent delivers drag-and-drop simplicity that enables you to:
- Stop unpredictable font behavior by discovering problem fonts
- Eliminate crashes by removing corrupt font files
- Build and view any number of optimized and organized font libraries
- Define sets of fonts that make managing projects and documents a snap
- Activate only fonts you need, saving resources and simplifying font menus
- Select fonts easily with powerful previewing and cataloging
The new FontAgent Pro is built from the ground up for Mac OS X, and sports an all-new Aqua interface that features OS X toolbars, sheets, and advanced preview controls. Its straightforward approach to font management and intuitive interface make it an indispensable tool for Mac OS X users.