FontAgent optimizes and organizes all your fonts and provides cutting-edge features to maintain their integrity, create custom font sets, and activate them when they are needed.
FontAgent delivers drag-and-drop simplicity that enables you to:
- Stop unpredictable font behavior by discovering problem fonts
- Eliminate crashes by removing corrupt font files
- Build and view any number of optimized and organized font libraries
- Define sets of fonts that make managing projects and documents a snap
- Activate only fonts you need, saving resources and simplifying font menus
- Select fonts easily with powerful previewing and cataloging
The new FontAgent Pro is built from the ground up for Mac OS X, and sports an all-new Aqua interface that features OS X toolbars, sheets, and advanced preview controls. Its straightforward approach to font management and intuitive interface make it an indispensable tool for Mac OS X users.
What's new in this version:
- A new font waterfall view that augments Insiderâ€™s unique Font Playerâ„¢ by displaying individual fonts in different sizes
- New preference that allows users to display or suppress font auto-activation notifications
- Improved auto-activation performance for all applications, with reported two- to sixty-times speed increases
- Faster font importing with speed increases of up to 50 times, with the greatest increases on the largest l... See all new features »