Folder Icon Creator is an app to customize the icons on your Mac. The program comes pre-bundled with hundreds of icons that you can use to create custom folder icons and custom file icons on your Mac. Not only are their hundreds of icons included with the program, but you can create a library using ANY .png images, and convert them to icons easily using this program. You can make custom, personalized icons simply by using an image or photograph that you have (or downloaded from the internet), and dragging it into your custom icon library. You can assign custom icons in batches, or one at a time using drag-and-drop.
What's new in this version:
- Folder Icon Creator Now Compatible with Leopard (10.5) Folder Icon Creator now gives you the option to delete icons from your library
- You can now change the names of your custom icon libraries (User preferences).
- You can now customize the background on which the icons are displayed (User Preferences)
- No more scrolling: All icons show in the main window at once
- This is a major revision, and is free to all registered users