Flow is a stunning new FTP client built exclusively for Mac OS X Leopard. Flow streamlines both transferring and editing files by leveraging your high-speed connection, presenting a gorgeous yet tasteful user-interface, and integrating the latest and greatest of OS X technology.
- Solid Connections Support for FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, .Mac, and Local Connections, concurrently to allow multiple transfers and editing sessions to take place at the same time.
- Editing Edit in the sleek internal editor (with tabs, syntax coloring, live previewing, and code sense), or with another editor of your choice.
- URL Copying URLs to your remote files can be copied instantly, even automatically after uploading. We promise that once you use this, you'll never be able to live without it again.
- User Interface We have an obsession with pixels. As a side effect, every pixel in Flow is simply lickable. Go ahead, lick away. Just be sure to clean the screen afterwards.
- QuickLook Just like the Finder, Flow can QuickLook pretty much any file â€” images, movies, music, PDFs, text documents and even web-pages!
- Dropmarks Drag a bookmark to your desktop - Boom: Instant Droplet. Drop a file on the its icon and watch as your file is quickly uploaded in Finder-like copy-window.