A small program that allows you one mouse-click access to a pop-up menu of your favorite shortcuts, minimizing use of valuable desktop space and system resources. By extending mouse functionality, your customized pad of shortcuts appears with the click of a mouse- or a combination that you specify. Click one of the shortcuts on your pad, and your application is launched.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- One mouse-click access to a pop-up menu of your favorite shortc...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Store, sort, and secure your notes and images.
- Control sound volume on PC with your mouse.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Launch any program by moving mouse in specific pattern.
- Customize the toolbar buttons of Windows Explorer.
- Disable or change the function of any key on your keyboard.
- Start your applications and run commands using mouse gestures.
- Disable keys and customize your keyboard layout.
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.