Flamethrower revolutionizes the CGI (Common Gateway Interface) development process by providing an entirely SuperTalk based environment for true server side web applications. No C or Perl to learn, do it all in SuperCard!
What's new in this version: Expanded thread management, process control, sorting, text enhancements, and fixes for numerous reported problems.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Development library to port standard *nix cgi to Mac OS.
- Give your copy of SiteWarrior a boost.
- Web-based interface for Unix system administration.
- Command-line file transfer tool.
- Protect your Mac against breaking cyber threats with free antiv...
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- S/Key or OTP calculator (RFC-2289 compliant).