Jump, bounce, climb, and duck. Go forth and be fancy in this sequel to the ever-awesome Fancy Pants Adventures. In World 3 there are even more challenges and surprises ahead. Will you collect all the squiggles and reach the end?
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Select your fanciest pants and play an interesting adventure ga...
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Play an interesting adventure game.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Play a sidescrolling platformer.
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Read about the story of a near death experience and learn how t...
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Crank up the bosses in Diablo II for more of a challenge.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Add a Complex-style map to Gunman.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Stay away!! Installs spyware and unwanted programs"
Version: Fancy Pants Adventure World 3 1.38
None. My son had played Fancy Pants Adventure and he wanted this one, so I installed it on my computer.
During the install, Fancy Pants gave the option to download additional programs, like "My Homepage." Despite unchecking the boxes to indicate that we did not want them, it installed nine (NINE!!) additional programs on my computer. Most of these programs were not even listed as optional downloads.
Plus, after the install, there were pop-ups inviting me to back up my computer using an unwanted program, my homepage had been changed, there was a new default search engine in my browser, and I had a new Firefox toolbar.
Windows would not let me uninstall these nine programs through Control Panel. Trying to uninstall them that way just initiated an endless (and fruitless) uninstall process. I had to do a system restore to get rid of them, which somehow affected my Norton anti-virus program, which now is not working.
Stay away from this program. CNet needs to remove it from the list of available downloads.