Fancy Pants Adventure World 3
June 26, 2012
Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Server 2008/7/8
Downloads Last Week:
#23 in Adventure Games
|See full specifications Add to my Watchlist Report a problem|
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Select your fanciest pants and play an interesting adventure...
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever...
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Play an interesting adventure game.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play a sidescrolling platformer.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments ...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business ...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environme...
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled veh...
- Read about the story of a near death experience and learn ho...
- Play 500 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to ...
"Stay away!! Installs spyware and unwanted programs"
Version: Fancy Pants Adventure World 3 1.38
None. My son had played Fancy Pants Adventure and he wanted this one, so I installed it on my computer.
During the install, Fancy Pants gave the option to download additional programs, like "My Homepage." Despite unchecking the boxes to indicate that we did not want them, it installed nine (NINE!!) additional programs on my computer. Most of these programs were not even listed as optional downloads.
Plus, after the install, there were pop-ups inviting me to back up my computer using an unwanted program, my homepage had been changed, there was a new default search engine in my browser, and I had a new Firefox toolbar.
Windows would not let me uninstall these nine programs through Control Panel. Trying to uninstall them that way just initiated an endless (and fruitless) uninstall process. I had to do a system restore to get rid of them, which somehow affected my Norton anti-virus program, which now is not working.
Stay away from this program. CNet needs to remove it from the list of available downloads.
Results 1-1 of 1