CNET Editors' reviewAt first we were puzzled about why a family medical database would come with three versions of the Bible. Then we decided it was a good thing. You ll need lots of prayer and the patience of Job to use Family Medical and CRM. The bloated 33.9MB download is just the beginning of your woes. Average users will have trouble making sense of the interface, which slaps together a hodgepodge of functions including form letters, medical records, and a contacts list. Fatally, there s no help file. And even if you find your way around, you ll discover Family Medical and CRM is little more than a set of templates slapped on top of a standard FileMaker database. The $10 price wouldn t be too much to pay if the program had been better designed. But if you need a private medical journal and Bible-study software, we recommend finding two different, more user-friendly solutions.
From Solutions in Motion:
Family Medical and CRM tracks all of your family's medical records and doctor visits in this easy-to-use program. It also suppprts personal form letters and e-mail. You can run reports at the end of the year for all medical expenses. It also includes three versions of the Bible to study.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Organize your home and family.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Keep track of your family medical records.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Store and maintain your family's medical records.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Generate and distribute highly eloquent medical reports with a ...
- Digitize, store, and manage your patients' medical records.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Maintain all important family records in one program.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Control your family's income and outcome.
- Track your income, expenses, and savings.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Organize your personal medical information on your PC.
- Search for medical topics on the Web right from your browser to...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Save time and cut expenses while processing medical claims.