From FST Software:
Network Diagnostic Tools is a security scanning tools to audit your network security.
It is intended for use by network, domain and systems administrators, network security professionals, Internet users and everyone who wants to know more about network and Internet.
It offers Ping, Tracert, Telnet Client, DNS Lookup, Network Status, Finger Client, Echo Client, Time&Udp, Whois, Geographic Whois, Site Info, Icq Pager, FTP Search, Port scanner. Reports are outputted in HTML.
Use Network Diagnostic Tools to:
- Make an inventory of your network
- Detect open ports
- Find out if the OS is advertising too much information
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Monitor your network and fix the found problems.
- Store or retrieve different network settings and Web browser co...
- Change or switch your network settings.
- Include a proxy switcher tool on your machine.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Ping computers, scan for listening TCP ports, and view types of...
- Provide network discovery, mapping and document automation tool...
- Deploy ownCloud and its required dependencies on your PC.
- Manage and control your corporate network.
- Protect yourself from hackers and manage control over the clien...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.