Query a time server to get the exact time. EzClock retrieves the time from an atomic clock server and can automatically set your system time.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Check servers for status and display ping response time.
- Record time in decimal, hours, minutes, or units.
- Dispaly the local and NET time on your Web page.
- Remotely monitor your FreePOS system.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Install spam filter for Microsoft Exchange server.
- Enable your .NET applications to display time in form of segmen...
- Stopwatch utility.
- Send messages without using e-mail.
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.