From Crewdog Software:
Do you dislike file extensions as much as I do? Do you hate when you manually delete a file's extension and the file turns into a generic icon? If so, you'll love Extension Cleaner. With Extension Cleaner, you can setup your own list of file extension to HFS creator and type mappings. To safely remove file extensions, simply drag any group of files with any combination of extensions onto the Extension Cleaner icon. Instantly, your file's HFS creator and type will be set to match the file's extension using your own mappings and the extension removed.
What's new in this version: No longer opens and closes the main window when dragging files onto the Extension Cleaner icon. The main window opens only when opening the application.
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Tweak the annoying changes in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Keyboard-based app launcher and search tool.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Forces windows to be full screen when you click the green butto...
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Batch download and aggregate all resources from a URL.
- Perform various maintenance tasks.
- Speed up your system's start-up time.
- Simple easy-to-use text viewing app with bookmarking features.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Text file viewer with bookmark feature.
- Displays differences or similarities between two folders.
- Copy path of current Finder selection.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: