From Doug's AppleScripts:
This is an iTunes AppleScript that will export the artwork of the selected iTunes tracks--or tracks of the selected iTunes Playlist--to iPhoto, where they will also be copied to a "My iTunes Artwork" album.
More Products to Consider
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Get fast access to applications, documents, folders, and disks.
- Get iOS-type reverse scrolling for OS X.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Have a single place in your hard-drive to organize your baKno g...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Find, remember, and learn menu shortcuts.
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Original & exclusive wallpapers designed by artists from around...
- Print elegant reports from songs in iTunes.
- Clipboard manager.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Determine your iTunes listening trends.
- Drive the super fast cars to see if you can beat the other ones...
- Basque language pack for iTunes.
- Manage multiple music libraries in iTunes 3 with this AppleScri...