CNET Editors' note: The Download Now link takes you to the product page in the online BlackBerry App World catalog, where you will be able to begin the download process. You can also find the application in BlackBerry App World application on your smartphone.
CNET Editors' review
Expense Log Pro may not be the most embellished of the expense-monitoring and -reporting apps for BlackBerry, but a comparative few will need more than the ability to enter receipts and e-mail finished reports. We were able to create a variety of records for meals, mileage, lodging, and phone bills and e-mail them successfully via PDF. Though filling in options from the drop-down menu could be smoother, we appreciate the ability to add our own categories, even currencies--so long as you know the exchange rate.
This free, simple app requires you to first register for the service, which you can do from the smartphone itself. Setup takes a few minutes while the app verifies it can sync information to and fro. While the app may not be the grandest in the bunch, its approachability makes it a viable way for professionals to track expenses from the road.
From Motek Mobile:
ExpenseLog Pro for BlackBerry is an end-to-end expense management system for individuals and small and medium sized businesses. Expense management has traditionally been time consuming, inefficient and error prone. ExpenseLog Pro for BlackBerry is a cost effective expense management system for businesses seeking enterprise features with easy set-up. It allows you to enter all your expenses on your BlackBerry, while on the go, convert them into any currency, inform the office of current expenses, use standard reports or export into your company's financial systems, and claim for quick, simple, and efficient reimbursement. ExpenseLog is an easy-to-use application that installs on your cell phone or BlackBerry. Once installed, expenses can be recorded on your mobile device - anywhere, anytime. It organizes expenses into categories and account types, automatically converts currencies and calculates mileage claim amounts.
More Products to Consider
- Record all or part of your calls.
- Install no beep call recorder on Symbian Anna/Belle and S60 V5/...
- Download YouTube movies and watch them with your Windows Mobile...
- Improve standard user interface and add PDA phone features to y...
- Detect and remove mobile viruses.
- Learn English vocabulary on your Symbian device to pass the exa...
- View PDF files on your Pocket PC device.
- Generate a series of graphs on your Pocket PC.
- Record your important conversations in either WAV or AMR format...
- Store and retrieve inventory information.
- Read PDF files on your Palm OS device.
- Record and manage your expenses on the go.
- View, edit, and create MS Office 2007 documents on your S60 3rd...
- Convert PDF to image by CMD in Linux.
- Share your pin or unique barcode to connect with friends anywhe...
- View latest currency exchange rates from different world banks.
- Kill virus worms, trojans, and other harmful malware.
- Provide TN5250 emulation for AS/400 terminal access on BlackBer...
- Create shortcuts to applications on your BlackBerry device.
- View your Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents anytime...
- Start selling your products with ease across all mobile devices...
- Pursue your passions and stay connected to the people you care ...
- Manage all calls and SMS you are unable or unwilling to take.
- Use Yelp on your BlackBerry phone.