Evernote allows you to easily capture information in any environment using whatever device or platform you find most convenient, and makes this information accessible and searchable at any time, from anywhere. Use Evernote to jot notes, create to-do lists, clip entire web pages, manage passwords, and record audio. Everything added to Evernote is automatically synchronized across platforms and devices and made searchable. Evernote will even recognize printed or handwritten text in photos and images.
Evernote offers two account levels: Free and Premium. Free users have access to all the tools, recognition, and synchronization, but are limited to a 40MB monthly upload allowance. Premium accounts receive 500MB monthly upload allowances, SSL security, priority image recognition, and premium support.
What's new in this version:
This update addresses a security issue that requires you to reset your password. Details on blog.evernote.com
- New Premium feature: Evernote search now works with your office documents
- Re-designed menu bar Helper called Quick Note: Create a note any time by clicking the helper or CMD+CTRL+N
- New redesigned welcome window
- Mult-select Tags in the Sidebar by CMD-clicking
- Fixed URL pasting issues... See all new features »