From Mange Jurgen:
Eventsentinel is a tool that warns you (e-mail, or net send message) when a specific event on a remote computer (server) occurred. There is no software installed on the remote computer. Even on your local computer it's not needed to be installed. Just unpack the rar file and start the EventSentinel.exe The program does not import all the remote events (this would take way to long on big eventlogs like on servers).
It tells the remote computer to warn the program when a event occurred (on the selected eventlog), then the program will check the filters for that pc, if needed the program will execute the actions, or ignore the event. Nothing is changed or deleted on the remote computer. The program works with filters, they can be set manually, or copied from other filters. The filters can include, and also exclude eventdata. Every filter can has its own actions to take, and mails to send to different persons. The program even works when your local computer is logged off. Version 0.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Analyze mail server logs to track e-mail traffic.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Create and publish a contact form and protect your PC from spam...
- Send bulk e-mail messages without using an ISP's SMTP server.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Send reports regarding all the activities of your remote machin...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Get a notification when new e-mail messages arrived.
- See on your PC the GUI of a Java application running on a netwo...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Back up and restore hard-disk partitions to and from a Windows ...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Track messages, save content, and prevent spam.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Get access to a remote computer.
- Manage content and downloads from the Internet or remote server...
- Play a criss-cross game on your network.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Search mailboxes of all Microsoft Exchange 5.5 server users for...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Can it be trusted with install anything ?"
Version: EventSentinel 0.1
Actually I haven't download it at all.
Publisher states that no need to install anything on remote or local youself, I wonder how to get access to other remote machine ?
From publisher's web site, there is no further description on how it works. If someone use it, I would like to know what's the comments.
At present , I will only treat it as a back door program unless clear description from publisher or other users recommendation.
I put one star because I need to post it.