From IS Decisions:
EvenTrigger for Windows 2000 & NT is a real time event logs monitoring tool with filter-based notification functions.
Thanks to its advandced event filter, EvenTrigger alerts and/or starts processes before potential problems occur !
Its easy-to-use MMC snap-in will allow administrators to anticipate and prevent faults by actively monitoring their networks availability, but also to strengthen their network security.
Running as a Windows NT/2000 service, EvenTrigger is able to generate pop-ups or e-mails, and even to start processes, scripts or events insertion in a OLEDB database, once pre-defined criteria are met.
Setting up filter is made easy with the help of filter templates.
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Prepare for Microsoft's Implementing a Microsoft Windows Server...
- Get an integrated version control, bug tracking system, and a c...
- Year 2000 BIOS and CMOS Fix for PCs and LANs.
- Security patch.
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Buffer overruns in SQL Server 2000 resolution service.
- Generate reports of entities present in Microsoft Enterprise Ne...
- Scan & detect spyware.