From Euromatic Software:
Euromatic Expense is an Excel file which automates the managing of expense reports for French companies, from the capture until the accounting integration (European Norms) to your ERP or accounting software. Functionalities include: Setting of limits of expenses for each category of collaborators and according to their geographical place. Setting of accounts labels & numbers, departments names, information pertaining to the company's procedure.
Capture control: warnings when exceedings occur & amounts displayed in red, reminder of the procedure via the office companion. Setting of accounts submitted to VAT or not, automatic computation of VAT with possibility to modify, handle of low-rated VAT. Real-time display of the accounting writings generated by the capture of the expense report. Saving of the accounting writings under TextFile format with multiple choice of separators of value and date format. The import file can be uploaded to your ERP or accounting soft.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- View and export Crystal Reports RPT and RPTR files.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Calculate your expenses and receive professional reports.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Generate invoices and reports with searchable database.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Manage your business records, invoices, and reports.
- Track time and expenses you front on your client and employees'...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Keep track of time and expenses for your business.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Simplify the production and management of your expense accounts...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage your financial accounts.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage your household financial records.
- Manage your contacts and keep detailed accounts of daily activi...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Track and manage your property rental business records.