This is a simple test application that registers with the Live Communications Server as a configured set of users. The application will echo any IM messages sent to the users that it has been configured to represent. It will also change the presence state of the configured users at a selected interval in order to provide a changing presence display for demonstration purposes. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Protect data communications such as e-mails, IM, VOIP, and FTP ...
- Learn how to creae an application for managing contacts and gro...
- Offer tools and documentation for simplifying capacity planning...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Update your MS Office Live Communications Server 2005 with SP1.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Map multiple users without running MIIS.
- Monitor e-mail communication within your company.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Run your own live chat server to provide live chat on your webs...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Deliver live video with your AOL Instant Messages.
- Add voice to your incoming messages.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Organize, analyze, and process large quantities of Syslog messa...
- Protect your mail server from unwanted messages.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Post, collect, and display XML messages via HTTP to Web server.