From LLamedos Software:
A simple to use SSTP VPN client for the Macintosh.
Easy SSTP VPN aims to make setting up and using an SSTP connection as simple as possible, with one click import of opvn files and a rich user interface.
Designed to be Easy to use, with a Status Window and a Log Window. This is a complete solution no additional downloads required.
Each connection has a seperate copy of any certificate files and passwords are encrypted using AES 256 bit encryption, only the application knows how to decrypt the password, no use of keychain.
Languages: English, Spanish, German (more to follow).
Extensive help files available from every part of the application.
With Easy SSTP VPN you can securely connect to your home or company network from a remote location, protecting yourself using public or wireless networks, access websites with country restrictions, and tunnel through restrictive firewalls and proxy servers to give your computer full Internet access.
Easy OpenVPN can connect to any Windows server running SSTP. Easu SSTP allows connections to be completely configured through a GUI, without any need to know how to use the command-line. Advanced users still have full manual control over configuration options if desired.
30 day try before you buy licence, then just 3 clicks to purchase a licence with PayPal, no need to enter personal details.
What's new in this version: Imporved connectivity, fixed disconnect after 60 seconds issue.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- MacProxy provides system-wide network proxy support for the Mac...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- A simple to use OpenVPN client for Mac and Windows.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Get the most out of your Current Cost Envi CC128 energy meter.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Easily test and measure the performance of your home or office ...
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Show link status of main Ethernet interface or remote server.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content