Now you can send pictures through message for FREE! Easy Photo Sender uploads your pictures to our server. The recipients gets links of the pictures and browses the links to see the pictures(no login necessary) and no need to pay any extra MMS fee to carrier. After composing your message, pick the pictures you want to send from Photo Albums, choose the recipient's mobile phone number and its service provider/carrier. Tap the "Send" button to send the message as email and receive the replies in mobile mail.
Note: You have to use an email account with SMTP sever support. Call your email service providers(internet service provider or web-based email services) for SMTP server information or visit their websites to find it out. If your email service provider does not support SMTPlike Yahoo), you can sign in a free new account with a web-based email provider (like Gmail , Mobile Me or AOL, for example).
Pictures do not stay on the server forever and will be deleted in about one week.
Warning: Photo safety is not guaranteed! (If distributed by recipients, anyone can browse the photo link.)
- Send and receive all messages for free!
- Send messages with photo link to any phone
- Multiple photos send in one message.
- Pick photos from Photo Albums.
- Wide landscape mode keyboard support: larger keys, wider space between keys.
- Support all languages on iphone/ipod
- Save unfinished message to the draft library.
- Draft library: save your draft and load it onto the message anytime.
- Preset short sentences in Draft library.
- Auto-save when a call comes in.
- Clear subject when delete current draft.
- Support '&' perfectly.
- Support secondary handhold mode(wide landscape with volume control button on top- home button on the left side).
- Choose to send message through "Mobile Mail"(without settings) or SMTP server(settings needed)
All pictures are sent as attachments through providers SMTP servers. So you have to fill in the correct information for the SMTP servers before you use this application.
Whats an SMTP server?
An SMTP(Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) server is provided by Email provider to process outgoing emails. It receives outgoing emails from an email application and send them to their destination.
How to obtain SMTP server information?
Most email service providers(internet service provider or web-based email services) have SMTP servers. You can find the required information on their websites or make a phone call to ask for it.
Note: SMTP service is not available at some FREE web-based email services, unless you upgrade to a paid account.
My email service provider does not support SMTP. What should I do?
You can sign in a free new account with a web-based email provider(like Gmail or AOL, for example)
For the latest info from Rockifone, please follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/rockifone
What's new in this version:
- new upload interface
- faster upload speed