EagleData is a simple but flexible database which I wrote some years ago for the good old ATARI. It is useful to file your addresses, catalogue your cd-, games-, or video-collection, etc. You can even export your data as html-table and print labels.
What's new in this version:
- fixed a bug in popup-fields
- fixed a bug where a custom layout could get overwritten when switching between settings and layoutview
- fixed a warning dialog
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Wake up/remember important event to your favorite songs.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Personalize your Windows 8 start and lock screens with your own...
- Monitor your processor temperature via a graph at the bottom of...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Install multiple useful gadgets for Windows 7 in one click.
- Customize your Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 logon screen.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Set up lightweight countdown timer and clock.
- Save your text and image which is copied in the clipboard.
- View day and night images of the Earth on your desktop.
- View local time and date of any place in the world.
- Change wallpaper of your desktop on Windows startup.
- Put back Start Menu for Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content