From Mien Software:
DropMedia Invert is an easy to use tool where you drop folders and/or files onto the program to batch invert (creates a negative) the images. The original image files are never never modified; if you drop a folder, a similar folder with a new name will be created with all the images inverted. This allows you to easily invert as many images as you like at once with a touch of a button.
What's new in this version:
- Added support for TIFF and PCX formats
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Batch flip and/or rotate your images.
- Image layout and nesting, postscript level 3 rip, works with ev...
- Batch deinterlace your images.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Photo watermark software that includes text and image watermark...
- Create multi-page documents with simple drawings and flexible l...
- Efficiently organizes folders containing images.
- Put watermarks on photos and pictures.
- Converts image format of dropped files/folders.