From Mien Software:
DropMedia Deinterlace is an easy to use tool where you drop folders and/or files onto the program to batch deinterlace the images. The original image files are never never modified; if you drop a folder, a similar folder with a new name will be created with all the images deinterlaced. This allows you to easily deinterlace as many images as you like at once with a touch of a button.
What's new in this version:
- Added support for TIFF and PCX formats
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Driver for the compact scanner (for SCSI model only), OS 9 fix.
- Batch invert your images.
- Batch flip and/or rotate your images.
- Convert PDF files to SWF flash video on Mac for view PDF files ...
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Merge MP3 files without re-encoding them.
- Efficiently organizes folders containing images.
- Converts image format of dropped files/folders.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.