From Jude Giampaolo:
Drive Monitor is a free utility for the Macintosh that allows you to easily view the status of all of the volumes mounted on your desktop. The main window shows the name and icon of each volume as well as their size, used space, free space, percent used, percent free and a "thermometer" graphic representation. It is possible to sort the display by any of these items. If a volume is locked, a padlock icon is shown to the left of the drive name. Nearly full volumes are hilighted in a used selectable color. The bottom of the window provides a summary of all of the drives shown.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Desktop tool to edit Google Calendar.
- "Cut" files by dragging and dropping them onto the application ...
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Locate big folders and big files on your hard disk.
- AppleScript to update Finder icons.
- Tool to find, manage, organize invisible files.
- Colorful desktop clock.
- Search for duplicate songs in iTunes & iPod.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.