DocXpertz DOC is an expert PDF to Word Converter that converts Word to PDF. It preserves the original layout and formatting. It provides many advanced features like batch conversion, image conversion, and and custom page conversion. Version 2.8 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
What's new in this version: Version 2.8 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert PDF files to editable Word documents, preserving layout...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Convert TIFF files to PDF document.
- Convert Adobe Acrobat files to Microsoft Word or HTML format.
- Converts any (native and OCR) PDF to Word, Excel, Powerpoint, P...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Create PDF files from any Windows application, convert PDF file...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create PDF file from any windows file effortlessly.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Converts PDF files to an editable format.
- Create your CHM file from .html, .mht, .txt, .doc and .docx wit...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Extract text, tables, and graphics from PDF files.
- Create and write PDF files as well as convert other files to PD...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, convert, and collaborate with better PDF for business.
- Convert DWG files into PDF format.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It worked very well,very easy to use"
Version: DocXpertz DOC Word to PDF Converter 2.8
It installed flawlessly. It was easy to use,even on the first try. The output Doc file was identical to the .pdf file.
I cannot reach the publisher to buy a license. The web site and contact addys are no longer valid. A Google search did not find them. They may be out of business.