DiscCloud virtualized Mac desktops inherit advanced features of popular virtualization platforms such as automated backup, high availability, storage scalability, desktop mobility, and desktop disaster recovery. Cloudified desktops can be accessed from any Mac client on the network. Mac Desktops running in the cloud can be accessed over Wide Area Network (Internet) connections and deliver exception performance. Supports Mac desktop delivery from private or public cloud. Cloudified desktops reside in the DiscCloud on Amazon compute cloud.
What's new in this version: Token access to Amazon Cloud. Supports iCal, iTunes, iPhoto, Time Machine and entire Mac desktop hosting on Amazon Cloud for High Performance, Highly Available, backup, recovery, zero IT administration solution for professionals and small businesses.
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Access your desktop from any other MacOS X computer.
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Get an Office Clock styled widget for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- DJ software that works with iTunes.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Takes your Apple Remote further.
- Set a 1970s-style digital alarm clock on your Mac.