Sales professionals and calling teams using Salesforce.com will call more and sell more with Dial-A-FRENZY - an enriched web browser. No-PBX-is-required for in-house or remote calls that are autodialed from your PC modem or Skype. Dial-A-FRENZY is a specialized web browser based upon Microsoft's Internet Explorer and .NET 2.0 Framework technologies. It recognizes the name, company, and phone number information embedded in salesforce any Lead or Contact web page. Calls can be auto-dialed from any PC via modem or Skype using the phone number displayed in the salesforce Lead or Contact page, Dial-A-FRENZY also provides the phone keypad digits to speed through dial-by-name switchboard phone directories. Calls are timed and rated. Results can also be right-click pasted into a salesforce field - like the Log-A-Call Activity record. A sophisticated windowing system allows callers to arrange each Dial-A-FRENZY panel according to personal preference.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Dial any number from your PC.
- Get Google Voice notifications and additional features in Googl...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Make and drop calls, and obtain caller IDs and call logs.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Web browser based.
- Record phone calls and convert phone numbers on the Web and in ...
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Manage your MS Outlook contacts and dial within application/bro...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Dial telephone numbers from within documents and Web pages.
- Accelerate development of H.323 applications.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Block expensive timed modem connections.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Utilize a complete range of call center solutions.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Manage names, numbers, addresses, and other information.