From Dimitrios Coutsoumbas:
DTaskManager, is a Task-Manager, but specifically engineered to give additional functionalities that the Windows bundled TaskManager. It has three different ways to close a process, as the "termination request", the standard "forced termination" with dialogue tolerance, and the "forced termination" of any type of process, bypassing all permissions (it can also terminate running system processes). DTaskManager allows you to suspend and reactivate a process (as in Linux). This is useful, for example, to temporarily suspend a task that uses system resources when you don't want to terminate it (such as a DivX encoding process). DTaskManager allows you to select more than one process at a time, and terminate all of them "simultaneously". DTaskManager does not need any useless confirmation.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Access multiple PCs remotely from one machine.
- Learn Smalltalk programming or create your own personal Windows...
- Speed Up your Windows Vista system.
- Configure and manage multiple desktops simultaneously.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Create services for access any data sources without coding.
- Manage the processes running on your system and boost up the pe...
- Split and merge files easily.
- Download this FTP server featuring a full reporting utility and...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: