From Dimitrios Coutsoumbas:
DTaskManager, is a Task-Manager, but specifically engineered to give additional functionalities that the Windows bundled TaskManager. It has three different ways to close a process, as the "termination request", the standard "forced termination" with dialogue tolerance, and the "forced termination" of any type of process, bypassing all permissions (it can also terminate running system processes). DTaskManager allows you to suspend and reactivate a process (as in Linux). This is useful, for example, to temporarily suspend a task that uses system resources when you don't want to terminate it (such as a DivX encoding process). DTaskManager allows you to select more than one process at a time, and terminate all of them "simultaneously". DTaskManager does not need any useless confirmation.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Split and merge files easily.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Edit text files and create PDF documents.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Play a popular Japanese puzzle game with various features.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Delete stubborn registry keys.
- Learn Smalltalk programming or create your own personal Windows...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Extract, convert, and encode audio.
- Speed Up your Windows Vista system.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: