DNSTran is a free utility to speed up the process of DNS lookups and to translate IP addresses into domain names in log files. In one step you can lookup IP addresses in your server log file, replace them with the correct domain names, and compress the log file for long term archiving. DNSTran will work with any log file format. When used with Analog it can be 50 times faster, or more, than Analog alone at doing DNS lookups. DNSTran for Macintosh requires OpenTransport.
What's new in this version: The Macintosh version was setting the file type and creator codes incorrectly on translated output files, fixed.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Speeds DNS lookups in server log files.
- Incorporate a simple interface for running lots of shell script...
- Auto mount volumes based on network.
- Monitors the AppleFileServer (AFS) log.
- Access your Macs remotely.
- Update your Ethernet extension for more reliable file transfers...
- Prevent apps on your Mac from opening connections to the networ...
- Browse through topographical maps and satellite photos.