DNSTran is a free utility to speed up the process of DNS lookups and to translate IP addresses into domain names in log files. In one step you can lookup IP addresses in your server log file, replace them with the correct domain names, and compress the log file for long term archiving. DNSTran will work with any log file format. When used with Analog it can be 50 times faster, or more, than Analog alone at doing DNS lookups. DNSTran for Macintosh requires OpenTransport.
What's new in this version: The Macintosh version was setting the file type and creator codes incorrectly on translated output files, fixed.
More Products to Consider
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- Access and control your Mac from a tablet, phone or a PC.
- Speeds DNS lookups in server log files.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Secure Apple Remote Desktop and VNC client.
- Discover and manage networks.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Access any PC and Mac via remote desktop.
- Terminal bookmarking and launching for Telnet, SSH, FTP, SFTP a...
- Test your Internet connection with this utility.
- High-end mail server app.
- DNS setup utility.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Telnet, SSH, SSH2, modem, ISDN terminal emulator.