DNSTran is a free utility to speed up the process of DNS lookups and to translate IP addresses into domain names in log files. In one step you can lookup IP addresses in your server log file, replace them with the correct domain names, and compress the log file for long term archiving. DNSTran will work with any log file format. When used with Analog it can be 50 times faster, or more, than Analog alone at doing DNS lookups. DNSTran for Macintosh requires OpenTransport.
What's new in this version: The Macintosh version was setting the file type and creator codes incorrectly on translated output files, fixed.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Speeds DNS lookups in server log files.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Command-line file transfer tool.
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Protect your Mac against breaking cyber threats with free antiv...
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Easily test and measure the performance of your home or office ...