DNSTran is a free utility to speed up the process of DNS lookups and to translate IP addresses into domain names in log files. In one step you can lookup IP addresses in your server log file, replace them with the correct domain names, and compress the log file for long term archiving. DNSTran will work with any log file format. When used with Analog it can be 50 times faster, or more, than Analog alone at doing DNS lookups. DNSTran for Macintosh requires OpenTransport.
What's new in this version: The Macintosh version was setting the file type and creator codes incorrectly on translated output files, fixed.
More Products to Consider
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- VNC viewer.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Speeds DNS lookups in server log files.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Update your Ethernet extension for more reliable file transfers...
- Test your Internet connection with this utility.
- Connect to remote servers with SSH thru the Finder.
- DNS setup utility.
- Keep your servers running without problems while you are away.
- IRC client.