From Josh Wisenbaker:
Mac OS X Server and Mac OS X rely heavily on working DNS to function. Mac OS X Server in particular must having working DNS for many services to function reliably. DNS Helper takes the work out of creating the files that BIND needs to run. Simply fill in the blanks and go.
DNS Helper 1.5 is a total replacement for Apple's Server Settings DNS module. It will also work with any version of Mac OS X 10.2 or higher.
What's new in this version:
- Installs BIND files
- Sets BIND startup options
- Start, stop, and restart BIND
- View and save logs
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Show link status of main Ethernet interface or remote server.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Small, simple webcam / security camera viewer.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Changes file name/type with auto file mapping.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.