From Josh Wisenbaker:
Mac OS X Server and Mac OS X rely heavily on working DNS to function. Mac OS X Server in particular must having working DNS for many services to function reliably. DNS Helper takes the work out of creating the files that BIND needs to run. Simply fill in the blanks and go.
DNS Helper 1.5 is a total replacement for Apple's Server Settings DNS module. It will also work with any version of Mac OS X 10.2 or higher.
What's new in this version:
- Installs BIND files
- Sets BIND startup options
- Start, stop, and restart BIND
- View and save logs
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Run a dynamic stand-alone DNS client on your computer without n...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Manage shell-based scripts.
- Show link status of main Ethernet interface or remote server.
- Turn your iPhone or iPad, iPod touch into a wireless trackpad a...
- Time control plugin for REALbasic.
- Remote control your PC or Mac over the Web, stay connected no m...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Small, simple webcam / security camera viewer.
- Fix the connection problems when you want to use the Cisco VPN ...