From Weird Solutions:
Version 2.1 offers complete control over address allocation in any network. A new user interface makes configuration easier and quicker, but the real power boost is the new Logical Expression Parser. This gives you absolute control over your network. For example, you need all clients with 3Com network cards to be in Scope A on Mondays and Fridays but in Scope B on all other days. Easy. You have a remote subnet with a DHCP server of it's own. You want those clients to only get an address from your DHCP server if they can not get one from the remote server after 10 seconds. DHCP Turbo does all this with ease.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Perform benchmarking and functional level testing on IPv4 and I...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Automatically switch between SMTP servers.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Conduct and share diagnostic tests about Web server connectivit...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Get access to PC files and folders via Web browser.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Program does not work at akk."
Version: DHCP Turbo Windows 3.0
Didn't lock up my computer.
Everything about this program. It does not work at all, and is a pain to uninstall.
I resorted to using Ethereal to make sure my DHCP requests were reaching the PC that had this program installed, and I determined that there is something in the program that is generating a DHCP error. Even worse, when I tried removing it, the uninstall did not work, and I had to use an uninstall tool to remove it from my computer. I do not recommend even wasting your time trying this one.