From Malibutu Software:
DBoost is a Mac OS X utility which redistributes CPU time to give the frontmost application about 20% to 30% more processor time than it get's normally. It uses the UNIX command "renice" to change the priority of the frontmost application so that the processor gives it more time. You can also manually set the priority of all application via the "Status" window, where you also can force quit application and processes and check the priority of applications and processes.
What's new in this version:
- Speed optimizations.
- Status window improvements.
- Fixed a bug with forever saved boost values.
- Better eSellerate integration.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Searches contents of any window, hi-lites matches as you type.
- Hide unwanted desktop items to help you concentrate.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Automatically find & quickly launch apps from the menu bar.
- Create background apps in REALbasic.
- Generate closeup images of LCD, CRT or paper.
- Enables accessibility API (AX API) only for user specified apps...
- Run AppleScripts as acgi scripts under Apache.
- Automate and schedule SFTP, FTP, and related tasks.
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: