Cyberduck is an open source SFTP (SSH Secure File Transfer) and FTP browser licenced under the GPL. Cyberduck features the same intuitive interface for both FTP and SFTP browsing. Cyberduck is now Mac only, with a completly rewritten user interface using the Cocoa Framework. You can open connections to multiple servers thanks to its document based interface. A bookmark manager allows you to store frequently-used servers. Bookmarks can be exported as a regular file by dragging them to the Finder. Drag and drop is supported for both downloading and uploading files. Just drag the file(s) or folder from the Finder to the browser window or vice versa to start the transfer. File deletion and renaming, checking and changing of permissions is possible with a Finder-like info panel. Rendezvous is supported.
What's new in this version:
- Bookmarks can now be edited.
- Bookmarks can now be saved as a regular file (Drag the bookmarks to the Finder).
- Bookmarks saved as files can be imported by dropping them on the Bookmarks Drawer.
- Double clicking a Cyberduck bookmark file in the Finder will open a new browser and connect to the remote site
- Bookmarks can now be modified
- Specify an initial directory upon new connection (e.g. public_html instead of the default home).
- Use key... See all new features »