Cute Video Audio Merger merges multiple audios and video file into a single video file. Cute Video Audio Merger Free Version merges audio and video file into a single video file. Easy to use. Fast conversion, Just one click of the button. Clear-cut interface features large icons for performing all major actions.
What's new in this version: Version 1.401 is a bug fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Mix and join audio and video files.
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Convert, edit video and audio files for multimedia devices.
- Play all the most popular video and audio formats.
- Join video and audio files from reliably all popular video and ...
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Convert DivX, XviD, MOV, MPEG, WMV, AVI, WMV, ASF formats to ot...
- Record all screen activity on your computer and create mp4, flv...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Unite many movie video clips together in a large file.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Join multiple large video files or short clips of different for...
- Convert any formats video to iPad, iPhone, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, DVD.
- Cut, split, and join individual pieces of AVI and WMV video fil...
- Convert your videos to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, MP4, H264, AVI, ...
- Play, cut, convert, and join all your audio, videos, and pictur...
- Cut and split your video files into small size.
- Add audio/video codecs and filters to playback any video file.
- Back up your DVD movies to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, Kindl...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Cute Video Audio Merger 1.401
There were none; it DID NOT work!
I gave it the benefit of the doubt and downloaded and installed this 'gem' twice. I'm using Vista 32-bit. The first time, I saved it to my D drive (my preferred choice) as I was given the option. It failed to work with error messages about not being able to render to the C Drive. I downloaded again, installed in the C drive and... NOTHING. The 'Merge' button did not illuminate for me to click on it. 'Help' is only available online and is a misnomer. I try to keep an open mind about these things but I should have followed the negative comments/feedback. This is not fit for purpose. Oh, and did I mention the way they tried to sneak more software in HALFWAY through the installation process?!
Give this a miss.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content