Cucusoft Net Guard, a free software to monitor your broadband usage, speed up your Internet speed, kill malware which affects your bandwidth, and provide you a monthly detail Broadband Usage report. Cucusoft Net Guard includes Bandwidth monitor and Bandwidth meter to help you find who is wasting your bandwidth. Cucusoft Net Guard can help you fix problems when unknown programs sometime affect your normal Internet surfing and will make your Broadband Bill exceed its limit, you have to pay the extra fees. It can monitor your broadband status, to find who are using your broadband, how much bandwidth they are using, and more details statistics available, you can make decision by yourself after checking the simple report.
More Products to Consider
- Fix slow Internet via router and boost up routers performance.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot (no need to install).
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Monitor your bandwidth usage, IP address changes, and weekly/mo...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Collect, correlate, and analyze thousands of networks across th...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Track your internet bandwidth upload and download usage.
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- View real time upload/download per-process traffic measurements...
- Fix slow Internet by detecting TCP ports opened by applications...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Monitor the network traffic from computers, servers, printers a...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Create and test large virtual networks in minutes.
- Visualize and troubleshoot Wi-Fi, and help your network run at ...
- Read your bandwidth data from the wildblue server.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Monitor the bandwidth use of your network adapters remotely.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Great - working with Windows 8"
Version: Cucusoft Net Guard 2.1.3
Works well with Windows 8. The statement function provides an easy to read PDF summary of activity which is really unique and amazing.
None. (Note only used for a few hours. So, this is a prelim review. However, I've use three other net meters and, so far, this is in a class of its own.
Note, it asks for an email and then sends a free registration code.
Looking for a netmeter to monitor usage? This may be the answer.
"great what more can I say"
Version: Cucusoft Net Guard 1.0.98
Easy to install - If you are looking for an easy to use monitor which pretty much does nothing else this is it.
First thing you'll notice is the activity bar - simply this is an up load and down load light bar. A great feature if you want an uncluttered screen.
With adjustable total broadband for the month and adjustable alarm feature you'll be sure to know when you are approaching your limit.
A monitor for your system telling you which programs are accessing the net and option to kill - Most of mine seem to be in listening mode.
Also Speed test being another feature I won't need to use.
Hint: right click the activity bar this will bring up the options menu and from there you'll need "show main menu" to bring up the bar graph and other real time information. Alarm and Broadband levels you'll find under "settings".
The only draw back I could find and I would've liked is a date set feature to set the start and end periods of my ISP billing.
I would add a caution it does ask you supply a e-mail address so I am yet to see if this will add to my junk mail.
Although I have written this review shortly after the down load - it seems to be just what I needed.I have found that either this or another program I wanted to evaluate carry a trojan that upset my protection and I've spent the day trying to remove it also another issue I found is that it starts to monitor from the time its down loaded with no way of resetting to 0 for a new period
Updated on Jun 2, 2012
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content