Cucusoft Net Guard, a free software to monitor your broadband usage, speed up your Internet speed, kill malware who are wasting your bandwidth, provide you a monthly detail Broadband Usage report. On the market, this kind of software is sold for $30 or higher and even has fewer features than ours. Cucusoft Net Guard includes powerful Bandwidth monitor and Bandwidth meter to help you find who is wasting your bandwidth. As you know, sometime, you didn't visit internet, but there are still some unknown software using your Broadband in your computer. Normally, you have no idea about them, don't know who they are, how to monitor them, how to kill the useless program which is biting your bandwidth. Those unknown programs sometime even affect your normal Internet surfing speed a lot and you have to pay the Broadband Bill for them. Those unknown software sometime will make your Broadband Bill exceed its limit, you have to pay the extra fees. Now, Cucusoft Net Guard can help you fix these problems. It can easily to monitor your broadband status, to find who are using your broadband, how much bandwidth they are using, and more details statistics available, you can make decision by yourself after checking the simple report, keep it or kill it. That means you can see and control who can use your Broadband, who cannot.
Actually, Cucusoft Net Guard has a lot of features, not only mentioned above, but also Powerful Graphic Bandwidth Usage Report, bandwidth usage over limit Notification, bandwidth usage prediction, broadband speed test and so on.
What's new in this version: Version 1.0.93 is a bug fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Scan the Web content and local files.
- Track hardware and software installed on network computers.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Manage game rentals, internet usage, and device rentals for you...
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"Good program but lacks 1 important feature"
Version: Cucusoft Net Guard 18.104.22.168
No log so you can not see your connections up and downs
great for real time but for trouble shooting need a logging feature
Version: Cucusoft Net Guard 22.214.171.124
Great program, it has all the features I was looking for and more. Really handy.
With installation there were some other programs installed with it (which I deleted without problems).
Overall a great tool.
"Great - working with Windows 8"
Version: Cucusoft Net Guard 2.1.3
Works well with Windows 8. The statement function provides an easy to read PDF summary of activity which is really unique and amazing.
None. (Note only used for a few hours. So, this is a prelim review. However, I've use three other net meters and, so far, this is in a class of its own.
Note, it asks for an email and then sends a free registration code.
Looking for a netmeter to monitor usage? This may be the answer.
"great what more can I say"
Version: Cucusoft Net Guard 1.0.98
Easy to install - If you are looking for an easy to use monitor which pretty much does nothing else this is it.
First thing you'll notice is the activity bar - simply this is an up load and down load light bar. A great feature if you want an uncluttered screen.
With adjustable total broadband for the month and adjustable alarm feature you'll be sure to know when you are approaching your limit.
A monitor for your system telling you which programs are accessing the net and option to kill - Most of mine seem to be in listening mode.
Also Speed test being another feature I won't need to use.
Hint: right click the activity bar this will bring up the options menu and from there you'll need "show main menu" to bring up the bar graph and other real time information. Alarm and Broadband levels you'll find under "settings".
The only draw back I could find and I would've liked is a date set feature to set the start and end periods of my ISP billing.
I would add a caution it does ask you supply a e-mail address so I am yet to see if this will add to my junk mail.
Although I have written this review shortly after the down load - it seems to be just what I needed.I have found that either this or another program I wanted to evaluate carry a trojan that upset my protection and I've spent the day trying to remove it also another issue I found is that it starts to monitor from the time its down loaded with no way of resetting to 0 for a new period
Updated on Jun 2, 2012
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content