From Acute Systems:
CrossFont for Windows can convert TrueType and PostScript Type1 fonts between Macintosh and PC platforms and convert Type 1 to OpenType. Features include Zip and Stuffit support, font preview, automatic file recognition, drag and drop, folder searching, font outlines and hinting are preserved, OS X dfont support.
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Create charts, graphics, diagrams, and maps easily.
- View and read PDF documents without images.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Convert Adobe Flash SWF to WMV format file.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Work with drawing, photo editing, and page design tasks of any ...
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Optimize 3D models for real-time visualization.
- View the TrueType fonts installed on your system.
- Create, animate, and render 3D images on your PC.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Analyze and solve captchas on your PC.
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- View, zoom, and pan SKP files.
- Use and print numeric bar codes for your personal use.
- Convert PDF files to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- View geometries and 3D models.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 11 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content