From Corner Bowl Software:
Corner Bowl Server Manager (64-bit) is an enterprise wide systems and application monitoring software package enabling both small business and large enterprise System Administrators to proactively manage their networks and fulfill compliance requirements. It consolidates, archives and monitors Windows Event Logs, Syslogs and Text Logs. It includes extensive disk and directory monitoring and analysis functions and reports.
What's new in this version: Version 18.104.22.1684 has added several enhancements and fixed bugs.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Monitor and consolidate Logon Attempt reports, Disk space, and ...
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Access your PC's screen remotely.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Share your desktop with another person via the Web.
- Read local and remote logs with customizable monitoring and not...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Track, count, quote, and manage print jobs for local and networ...
- Acquire Telnet and SSH client for Intranet and Internet.
- Collect network inventory data and create customizable reports.
- Find, map, and identify devices attached to SNMP managed Ethern...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Monitor network up and down status on LAN.
- Scan, download, and install missing patches and hotfixes on you...
- Capture process dumps and reproduce CPU spikes.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Customize and manage the network ports configurations on PC.
- Perfgraph is a CPU / memory / network / hardware monitor.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content