From Corner Bowl Software:
Corner Bowl Log Manager is a cost conscious network-wide Event Log, Syslog and application log management tool that enables Systems Administrators to automate log monitoring, reporting, consolidation, archiving, and fulfill auditing requirements set forth by regulations such as HIPAA, NERC, PCI DSS, and SOX. Consolidate and archive Event Logs, Syslogs, and application text logs to SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft Event Log file format (EVT, EVTX), our own optimized file format, or forward to a log appliance.
Monitor logs in real-time and schedule reports. For example, receive immediate notification when any user or computer attempts to logon to your network more than 3 times within 10 minutes. It includes Security Event Log reports to aid in auditing requirements. For example, receive daily or weekly reports such as Logon Failures, Logon Sessions, Account Management, and New User Accounts.
What's new in this version: Version 126.96.36.199 has fixed list control used throughout the Console does not display column headers on Server 2012 when default display theme is used.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Monitor and consolidate Event Logs, Syslog and application logs...
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Get an instant desktop alerting and messaging system for your W...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Chat over local area network without using a server.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Provides easy/secure/controlled remote access to systems.
- Scan the Web content and local files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content