From Corner Bowl Software:
Corner Bowl Log Manager is a cost conscious network-wide Event Log, Syslog and application log management tool that enables Systems Administrators to automate log monitoring, reporting, consolidation, archiving, and fulfill auditing requirements set forth by regulations such as HIPAA, NERC, PCI DSS, and SOX. Consolidate and archive Event Logs, Syslogs, and application text logs to SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft Event Log file format (EVT, EVTX), our own optimized file format, or forward to a log appliance.
Monitor logs in real-time and schedule reports. For example, receive immediate notification when any user or computer attempts to logon to your network more than 3 times within 10 minutes. It includes Security Event Log reports to aid in auditing requirements. For example, receive daily or weekly reports such as Logon Failures, Logon Sessions, Account Management, and New User Accounts.
What's new in this version: Version 18.104.22.168 has fixed list control used throughout the Console does not display column headers on Server 2012 when default display theme is used.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Monitor and consolidate Event Logs, Syslog and application logs...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Use an IT administrator to assist in the execution of a change ...
- Get an instant desktop alerting and messaging system for your W...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Chat over local area network without using a server.
- Control your local and remote equipment and move all your files...
- Perform and automate administrative tasks via scripting or batc...
- Provides easy/secure/controlled remote access to systems.
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Network management and inventory software.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content