Cool Record Edit Pro helps you transfer tapes, LPs, live performances, Internet radio, TV, DVD, or any other sound source to your hard drive. The software helps protect your valuable recordings - just set the sound source, the recording quality, and volume, then start recording. The Editor allows you to perform various operations with audio data such as displaying a waveform image of an audio file, filtering, applying various audio effects and more. It includes a click and crackle filter for cleaning vinyl records, a noise filter for cassette-tape recordings, and an equalizer to enhance the sound quality of all recordings.
More Products to Consider
- Record audio files, edit sounds, and burn CDs.
- Record your own voice, music or any other internal & external s...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Record sound from microphone in MP3 and WAV formats.
- Create, analyze, record, and edit digital audio files.
- Edit, convert, record, and burn audio files.
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Record and edit MP3, WMA, WAV with digital audio effects.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Record and edit your MP3, WMA, and WAV files with digital audio...
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Emulate up to 18 DVD/BD drives.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Edit, record, and burn MP3 and audio files.
- An easy to use audio editor for professionals and music lovers.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Convert and backup DVDs to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, WMV, ...
- Edit and record audio files.
- Download YouTube videos and convert them into MP3 files.
- Record and edit your MP3, WAV, and WMA files.
- Record a sound for unlimited recording time or size under Windo...
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 61 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Cool Record Edit Pro 8.5.1
I used this Program a Century ago..it was again Trial and everything was Nice..
The save Function on Program is 'Disabled'..and I can Notice This After I record a Masterpiece with My Guitar..bs
The Program is nice..but whose hand is in whose pocket
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: