Cool Record Edit Pro helps you transfer tapes, LPs, live performances, Internet radio, TV, DVD, or any other sound source to your hard drive. The software helps protect your valuable recordings - just set the sound source, the recording quality, and volume, then start recording. The Editor allows you to perform various operations with audio data such as displaying a waveform image of an audio file, filtering, applying various audio effects and more. It includes a click and crackle filter for cleaning vinyl records, a noise filter for cassette-tape recordings, and an equalizer to enhance the sound quality of all recordings.
More Products to Consider
- Record audio files, edit sounds, and burn CDs.
- Record your own voice, music, or any other internal / external ...
- Create, analyze, record, and edit digital audio files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Record sound from microphone in MP3 and WAV formats.
- Record and edit MP3, WMA, WAV with digital audio effects.
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Edit, convert, record, and burn audio files.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Play your favorite audio and video files on PC.
- Convert between CUE sheet format files.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Search for and find required audio files.
- Locate and display lyrics in Winamp, WMP, and iTunes.
- Improve your PC and Internet speed performance.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Read text aloud and save the spoken speech as mp3 and wav audio...
- Play, convert, auto tag, and organize your MP3 files.
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 61 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Cool Record Edit Pro 8.5.1
I used this Program a Century ago..it was again Trial and everything was Nice..
The save Function on Program is 'Disabled'..and I can Notice This After I record a Masterpiece with My Guitar..bs
The Program is nice..but whose hand is in whose pocket
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: