From CAVU Software:
Manage the content of your Windows Explorer context menus with Context Menu Manager. You can quickly deactivate and reactivate commands from menus without uninstalling the application. Quickly activate commands when you need them and deactivate them when you are done. Context Menu Manager is part of the CAVU Software Productivity package, a set of utilities and shell extensions that expand your ability to manage the information on your computer. You will be able to install (and uninstall) any of the demo programs with this download. Half-price as part of the CAVU Productivity Package.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Add a range of new functionality to Windows Explorer.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Collect, organize, and store web content you find surfing the I...
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Manage content and downloads from the Internet or remote server...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Edit content for your ASP.NET applications.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Add your items to Explorer shell context menu.
- Manage and get information about your media content.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Save and manage collections of the Web pages offline.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Prepare for any exam and make your own flashcards.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Enhance the SendTo menu on your desktop.
- Wake up/remember important event to your favorite songs.
- Expand and enhance the Windows Explorer context menu.
- View your RSS-feed content as a normal Web page inside Internet...