From 4x4 Software:
ContactTalk is an incredibly powerful customer relationship manager (CRM) with a unique ability to interact with contacts. How you interact with contacts depends entirely on how you use ContactTalk. ContactTalk uses Skype or SIP (Voice over IP) to deliver phone messages. When ContactTalk encounters a voice mail system it's capable of delivering the message onto it.
You can, optionally, create call trees that allow callers to 'branch' off to another node where ContactTalk can deliver a different message, take a message or forward the call (if using SIP). You can utilize ContactTalk from a basic fully featured contact manager up to an automated campaign manager that sends emails, takes calls, and sends voice broadcasts to your contacts based on almost any criteria. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Enable voice or video chat on your Web site.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Create customized e-mails with over a thousand pre-designed HTM...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Store, edit, and manage all your customers and clients data.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Enable VoIP on your Windows Mobile your Pocket PC.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Manage and organize your business contacts with reminders.
- Manage customer information, backup/restore database, and encry...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Increase your sales and build customer loyalty by coordinating ...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Host Point of Sale system for your business.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Use your computer to make cheap calls, organize video conferenc...
- Provide marketing and contact management.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Manage your customer and product information.