Compaq Wireless Laptop Router is a simple to use software that turns your WiFi-enabled Compaq laptop into a wireless router. You may come across the situation of temporarily needing an extra wireless router, but you have only Broadband Connection. To share the Internet connection, you can use your Compaq Laptop as a wireless router. Compaq Wireless Laptop Router drives your Compaq laptop's wireless adapter to broadcast a WiFi signal just like a real wireless router but not that complicated.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Improve the speed and reliability of any WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G or wi...
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- TapeDrive driver.
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
All versions:2.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
""Free" means 3 day trial; Doesn't do squat."
Version: Compaq Wireless Laptop Router 2.3
This product is so simple, anybody can mess it up.
Trial period = only 3-days.
It tells me I have an Ethernet connection to the Internet, but the "connect through" menu is empty. Its configuration options are so few, they're worthless.
This product (at least the present version) did not work at all, it was not Free, but "Free to Try."
"i like it, it fastens my connection speed."
Version: Compaq Wireless Laptop Router 2.0
my online connection becomes steady & convenient to access.
it's still not easy for me to understand easily to set it up at the beginning.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content