Provides the Agent and Proxy pieces required to enable the Alert On LAN functionality on the Deskpro and Workstation models listed below. The Intel PRO/100+ Management Adapter needs to be installed with appropriate drivers (version 3.1.x or higher) to make the Alerts work. A Management Console Application like HP OpenView or Intel LDCM must be implemented at the Server node to interact with this Alert Software. This driver is no different from the driver in SoftPaq SP12371. It has just been tested for support of more Deskpro and Workstation models.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Network alert utility.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.